Tuesday 20 September 2011

Specially for You x11


Dedicated to my best friends – jayshen, celia, joey, ken phua, Edwin, jinghui, kent woh, xinmei, wanting, shalee and keanyung.


You guys are soooooooooo special
That you are irreplaceable.
Just going out with you guys,
Is enough to make my day.
With the lame jokes(credits to joey) and all,
Making fine memories that lasts.

This time I stayed awake till 4am
writing blog posts of you guys
because lia said my blog lately is depressing
and I thought I cheered it up
then I thought of you guys.

Even though we are flying off one by one,
And I’m leaving soon,
creating a distance between us.
But we will be back pretty soon as well
And we will once again partay and gather as usual.
So do not be clouded by the separation ahead
We can meet on Skype
And still yamcha together through webcam
For we are best friends forever
I do believe.


One of the main reasons
I want to come back to Malaysia
Will be because of you guys.
And as Ken phua said,
Do not get married till all of us are back
So if you can’t be good, play safe
Till we are once again gathered
at this place where we met
and spent most our days together
=)


And to those that I appreciate yet did not include here, you guys are not excluded in this too.


JenJuan
@keanyung I was thinking of leaving you out. So you better be seng mok xD

No comments:

Post a Comment