Wednesday 21 September 2011

Kindergarden

walked by Q-dees this morning and saw the kids having swimming lessons..
so fun~~!
it brought up some kindergarden memories.
I remember I was a teacher's pet already that time (hahah. i tink)
And I was definitely cuter, have a rounder face and
especially BIGGER eyes xD

<photo coming soon>

I do not remember who I was with,
their faces are a blur and their name forgotten.
But I do remember it was fun
a place where children let their unbounded imagination fly.
I get to swim, draw, colour, listen to stories
and play play play...
without a care about the world.


I had a childhood friend living across the road. A girl, older by 1 year.
We visit each other and play games almost everyday.
even barbie dolls but we thrash them up cuz we make them have a bitch fight.
I remember having a huge garden with flowers.
And I could just run around playing with my dog.
Or chasing after rabbits.
Or plunging into the shallow pond by the side when it undergoes a cleaning.
It was fun being a child.
Being an adult doesn't mean all that is gone.
Just that it is a choice to make.
And I chose to take both responsibilities and have fun on at the same time. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment