Tuesday 20 September 2011

Ambitions


I love the sky.
Everything that made up the sky,
Clouds, rain, sun,
thunder, lightning, wind
Not forgetting when it’s dark,
The moon and stars.
And the rare eclipse,
wishing stars and meteor showers.

I am interested in the weather and in the field of meteorology
It might be my job, to stare into outer space, finding new planets and naming it after ME! ;D
Or the thrill of chasing a tornado across the plain. ><
Or predicting weather from instrumental scales to prepare innocent people.
Or just lazing under a shady tree and stare at the blue, wide sky
And try to get a shot of the majestic lightning streaking across the gloomy sky. =D

Then again that might not work,
And I may be a geologist or a scientist
Exploring the wilderness in search of solutions to world problems
Finding weird stones and fossils
Discover something amazing, living like Indiana Jones
Or just screwing something up and go BOOM! =P

Then again in Malaysia, that might not work out.
And in this world which Money is a necessity.
So, I aim to be a CEO, the top management,
Not just to earn money,
To direct business towards the well being of mankind and nature,
To contribute to society and meet all kinds of people.
To continue being the boss and direct people around me. xD

Then I could get a villa,
Either in the mountains or by the sea,
With a perfect view of the sky,
That I can hold a party every week
And send a chauffeur to get my best friends
So we paaartaay and get wasted
And let the cleaners worry.

*Even if I din manage to be CEO or get the villa,
My house will be open for you guys to have a party bash together.
Then I need 2 houses,
One to wreck and one to stay. Hahah.
This has been in my thoughts and my ambition for some time now =)*

These are BIG BIG dreams.
They are not certain to come true,
But if I step on it,
And engage in it,
I might be able to pull it off.

p.s. I din forget my family ;)
& I miss out on the vacation to all places around the world
& the extreme sports I want to play xD

No comments:

Post a Comment