Tuesday 20 September 2011

Feeling like a King


Recalling back to the past or even now, the present,
I feel like a King (not at home though, there’s a Queen here)

I was the
president, the conductor, the drum major,
the assistant head prefect that do nothing much and sleep in class even though a teacher is present,
the best volleyball player in the school team,
the champion in my badminton training program,
the role model, the leader, the captain,
the teachers’ pet(?) – lecturers keep referring me as one of the best students in college?
And might have been the president of the student union and make drastic changes and improvements.

Hahaha. I’m getting a big head. Yeah, I am.. xD
Or you could say a whole lot of self confidence and a grasp on what my capabilities are =D
However, overconfidence can kill.
That’s what happened with Biology. A B+!! #@%&*#
Don’t know what happened.
Did not keep tracked of my marks and was not notified about my progress.
Or maybe that report which was not return and told of the mark was to blame.
Although I like the lecturer pretty much. Still… DAMN!! =(
I was pretty naughty in class that time too >.<

I know I am not the social type where I will be the center of every conversation.
Royal people are different. I’m cool and some people said I’m Korean xD
But I still do envy those people that are in the spotlight most of the time as the funny, witty and talkative one sometimes.
A king needs some attention ya know >.<

The only regret was not winning a medal or a competition with my team. I wish I could turn back time and redo it. It would have sweeten that memory A LOT!

But, I am glad that I was a part of it,
working hard together towards one same goal,
cheering and supporting one another.
Even though we did not get that medal,
In my heart we were winners,
As we had put all our effort, tried our best
and most importantly
Enjoyed the process.
I thank you guys for your
Hard work, tolerance and support,
you guys were not only just great
but SIMPLY AWESOME
to me and forever will be.

~This sounds like a king’s speech. I’m king! Wahahahaha!!

I’m king yet I accept any challengers, competitors along the way.
If you have the confidence to do it, come on!
As long as you do not drag me down because I will send you straight to the gallows immediately ;D

And if you really beat me to it
You will be king,
I will be your advisor, your knight, your vanguard, your butler and your follower
To serve the king I believe in to the end.
If and only if you earned my acknowledgement and respect.
So stand up, to those who dare to be my King or Queen.
I await your arrival. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment