Thursday 1 September 2011

Regrets

Life have plenty of regrets, but if you think you made the right choice, just go on ahead on the path you choose with confidence without regrets. Regrets are just what things may have been different if you have decide differently.

My top regrets:

  1. Unable to keep my promises - due to unpredictable future, time, do not have the courage, i just broke it ... all I can say is sorry .. when I am the one that lost most..
  2. Blew away my first relationship - totally my fault, still best friends anyways =)
  3. Ended my second one badly - my fault again
  4. Forgetting all my standard 1 & 2 school mates in JB - really cannot remember, faces blurry too, just remember events, wont be able to see them again I guess =(
  5. Did not go on playing badminton after primary school - i might have been Lee Chong Wei's successor. I was pretty good then 
  6. Spouting unnecessary hurtful words - 病从口入,祸从口出 will be careful..
  7. Getting a B for my Chinese paper in SPM - mum nagging issue.. i know the reason fully on why i got that.
  8. Wish I had more time as President of SMKBU3's band - wanted to make it more fun, exciting and prevent members from dropping or skipping. Even though we have a hell of a coach "Fei Kai", I really thank all the members for their support for making our final year together enjoyable

Maybe the last 2 wasn't really regrets, just putting it on anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment